My pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUSTEDKNUCKLE

Her is my 57 fairlane

Attachments

• car 017.jpg
    car 017.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 94
57 ford

Here is a pic of my son who is now in BAGDAD, Thouht I would post because he is the one that told me to body drop this car, Channel as we call it.

Attachments

• car2 013.jpg
    car2 013.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 2006_0205mercury0002.JPG
    2006_0205mercury0002.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 50
Safe & soon!

Here is a pic of my son who is now in BAGDAD, Thouht I would post because he is the one that told me to body drop this car, Channel as we call it.

Busted,
Hope u're son stays safe over there & comes home soon. I absolutely love u're '57... it's awesome!!!

BoB

Nice BUSTEDKNUCKLE. How much are you gonna channel it? It's fun getting the rear wheels/tires off em when they sit that low. I'm diggin it.

Lakota's son is over there somewhere too. I read it in another thread. Come home safe fellas.

Channel

I channeled it 3in, had to make new wheel wells for my 20s. The car is set up for a 01 GT 4.6 W/5speed. I have put a hydroboast brake system on it also. Firewall and floor have been reworked to make everthing fit. It will have to be bagged to drive it. I have pics of everything I have done so far for referance if anyone is interested I will post from the start to where I am now. Thank you for all the kinds words. The 57 and my 50 are the first old cars I have done, and I am loving it. Thanks CURT. P/S Is anyone going to the rod run in Klamath Falls Oregan on July 13 th ?

Yep, sure hope your Son and everyone's Sons and Daughters get home soon and safe.

Sweet ride, love the stance. I always liked '57's, very pretty cars.

Don

Latest posts

Back