new snow toy!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
I have ridin snowmobiles for years with my dad. a few years back I sold my sled for a change of pace. but with kids, the business and moving it was never the right time.

I finally bit the bullet and bought a 2020 husqvarna te300i 2 stroke. then I found a screaming deal on a timbersled track kit for it. in so excited to get riding!!

Attachments

• 1115201413_HDR.jpg
    1115201413_HDR.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1115201555_HDR.jpg
    1115201555_HDR.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 1115201558_HDR.jpg
    1115201558_HDR.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 1115201558a_HDR.jpg
    1115201558a_HDR.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 38
WOW.
When I was about 9 my grandfather bought a Bombardier Skidoo Olympic.
You could only get them in Canada at the time as they weren't importing them yet.
It had a whopping 8-1/2 HP engine in it. My brother and I thought that we were some bad jammers on that thing.
Times have changed.:eek: [cl :D :cool: :cool:
Torchie

Yeah things have changed a lot even since I started snowmobiling. Now you can buy a new Ski-Doo with a 175 track and a turbo bolted to the side of it!

hahahaha, thanks gents! my dad will turn 57 on Dec 15. he struggled a little at first. but once you get the hang of it, there isnt much input to maneuver it in the soft snow. road riding sucks!!!

if you guys wana watch I will keep posting vids.

Post the vids, for sure. (I'm jealous. Due to back issues, I had to give up bikes and snow toys several years ago. :mad:)

I sure like the sound of the 500... when it's running. (Best of luck with that and I hope you get it straightened out sooner than later.) It reminds me of my last dirt bike, a 400 Yamahahaha. It was punched out to 465, ported and polished, big Mikuni, Boyesen reeds, piped and snarly as hell!

that sucks about the back issues dr!!! I love riding, not sure how I would take having to give it up.

that 500 is a monster and it does sound really good. it shakes the ground around you when its running. I will be calling this morning and hoping to get this straightened out!

"my dad will turn 57..."
Ouch LB, why did you have to go there??? We are all playing nice, wishing we had the flexibility to ride like that, and you have to get all nasty on us! LOL!

Latest posts

Back