What's Your Dogs Name

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.Z.Rat

I get the biggest grins sometimes when reading some of the members handles(name) here on RRR. Just figured there had to be some really good dog names at these homes.

We have three dogs now. Seems like the wife or daughter is always bringing home another.

Lucy, she is a wire hair Jack Russel. She's in the house.
Jersey, she's a black Lab. Named after Whoopie Goldburgs granddaughter that the daughters had at a summer camp.
Roscoe, Gotta describe him as a Rin Tin Tin dog. Saved him from the pound!

If in the wrong section, I'm sorry!

i have 4 dogs between the wife and me

Bratwurst, is an all white wiener dog
crash is a white pug/ frenchie mix
Daisey is a tan pug
and the wifes dog is javier and he is a tcup chihuahua

bratwurst and crash go to the shop with me sometimes, i will say crash likes it the most there

Derby, Sally Mae and Emmy Lou, all of them were strays or rescue dogs. Bruno and Maggie passed away last year of old age. We also have seven house cats that were all strays, Bob, Randy, Francene, Inky, Momma cat, white feet and harry. I guess we're easy touches, we get called every time someone finds a stray........ I thing i just figured out why i never seem to have any money to work on my old truck!

Bailey...Sometimes Bozo or Butthead...depends on what kind of mood he's in :D
He was a rescue also

newlens00065-1-1-2.jpg

devildog.jpg

3 miniature pinchers, Gizmo, Toby and Dr. Dukey muffins or Duke for short.

2 Siameese cats, Fubar, and Fang.

1 Black cat Ismay

The Siameese will follow you around like the dogs outside.

right now we have an australian cattle dog that we rescued named DD it was short for dead dog because she got hit by a car and broke her back leg so the owners wanted her put down but my aunt who worked for the vet let them belive they put her down when she really just amputated her leg and sent her home to us lol

now DD stands for dorkass dog lol she is a really smart dog and sometimes people dont even notice she is missing a leg it dont slow her down much much unless she has an itchy ear then she starts barking at you untill you itch her ear

I get all mine from local pounds. No sense in spending a bunch on pure breds when there are so many willing and deserving candidates.
Buddy is our 12yr old shepherd/?hound mix. Smartest and best dog I ever had, and that is at least 5. He loves the water.

BuddyLaunch.jpg

Howie is a 7yr old American Foxhound. He evidently had the tar beat out of him as a pup because he is afraid of a lot (still) and does some crazy stuff.

IMG_4523.jpg

We have a 6yr old female mini schnauzer,(Sassy is her name),5 yr old male toy poddle(Pippin,a nice manly name!),and two of their kids,"Lester" and "Albert", 6 months old now and are holy terrors!
Also two cats my wife saved and arrived home with ,(she's a vet,luckily she only arrived home with only 2.......so far) And 4 of the neighbors cats we feed.Brian

I've got two, both small, (5lbs. each)!!
Oldest is 1 1/2 years old Chijuajua Pomeranian mix, looks like Chi. mostly
his name is Peanut!! He was 1 1/2 lbs when we got him!
The other is a pup 8 months to be exact! He's a Chorkiepoo, (chijuajua, yorkie, poodle) mix! He's hard to describe, long furry brown hair some straight some curly, brown eyes brown nose! His name is, yep you guessed it Brownie!! ha ha We got him because the older one seemed lonely, it was a good move!
One thing about dogs, they can sure steal you're heart, I wouldn't take anything for them!!

Wish I had some pic's

but I don't have any on this computer at work....I've got two...Lacy who is a Black Lab and Hudson (like the car) who is a shih-tzu who is of the larger varieity without the pug face....wait, I do have one of him and my Granddaughter Belle......so here is Hudson....

Attachments

• Jun04_0001.jpg
    Jun04_0001.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 40
Iggy & the ol Tripper in New Orleans! Iggy is a mini-schnauzer & the best & smartest dog I've ever owned! I just can't understand why he can't talk!!! [S

BoB

Attachments

• iggy.jpg
    iggy.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 51
bullies

here is our brood. percy, 15yr old female kane,10yr old male. spice, 8yr old female. and our newest member, stella, 9wk old female. help......

Attachments

• percy.jpg
    percy.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 12
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 14
  • stella.jpg
    stella.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 20
My last dog was named Rebel, before him was Blitz. Right now there's 2 dogs here, Sambo and Wii Dawg. Cat is Dixie, but before that was Rhythm, Dirty Harry, Spook Daddy, Jack, Cool Breeze, Socks, Blackfoot, and probably a few I ferigt.

The 145lb. bull mastiff is Sheba,gentle as she can be, but generally keeps EVERYBODY in their vehicles when they pull up:D
sheeba12.jpg

this was my buddy named Patches..he's been covered in sparks in the shop more times than I could count..He would "smile" on command, thats what this pic is of, him smiling..got out of the yard and got killed in the highway by our old house..I still miss him..

patchessmilin-1.jpg

Hoss, damn deer hunters shot and killed this one..
hoss.jpg

and Roxie..my wifes mentally challenged pooch..she just ain't right..:D:D

baby.jpg

Latest posts

Back