What's Your Dogs Name

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted names earlier, now I can put pics with them!! 019.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

Peanut is the Chijuajua, little furball is Brownie!!

Mine is a Blue heeler, the biggest I have seen(85+pounds:eek:) and I guess the biggest heeler others have seen becuase I hear that alot! His name is grunt, thats all he did when he was a pup...wouldnt bark,just grunt. He does a dandy job of keeping people in their cars if you dont know him,pretty scary size,but the biggest sissy there ever was.He thinks everyone that shows up came just to pet him. His commands that he fully understands.."Sit" and "get out of the shop!":D

Oh boy.....someone asked about dogs! :)
I have WAY too many pictures of mine. So many I can't choose which to share :rolleyes:
His name is Rocky. He's a little over 2 now. Pure Dane. It's got so much damn personality it's disgusting!
He even gets his feelings hurt when I yell at him and he pouts around for a while :)
The black one is Dobie, and she's.....well, she's a Dobie.

I don't have many pictures of her cause she's scared to death of me for some reason.

You can even see a little RRR in this one from I dunno when.
48288828.jpg

8eee336d.jpg

21304f1b.jpg

74e5d2e7.jpg

He really is a big baby!
Inspecting the cat I rescued in Texas
3886e3cc.jpg

1c955436.jpg

And he really likes bacon!
35924838.jpg

Ive had four dogs and havent been able to name one yet! All were rescues. Sunny and Simon were Samoyeds. Died a couple years ago and now we have Shaggy, golden retreiver and Misac (or something like that, means teddy bear in Polish),yellow lab.

we have 2 labs:

Shadow; Davids Shadow. she is a black lab
Jack; Jack Azz. is a yellow male

Our dog's name is Kingston. He is a rescue dog and I can't imagine being without him. He has such a defined personality and he brings a lot of happiness to our lives, plus he gives our three cats a run for their money!

Attachments

• P1011112.jpg
    P1011112.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2012-02-23_16-48-49_557.jpg
    2012-02-23_16-48-49_557.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 14
L t0 R Sadie - Golden rescue
Rocky - Puerto Rico rescue
Gordo - Puerto Rico rescue
Altogether we have rescued 17 dogs from PR

Attachments