New shop hand

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear my friend. Very hard to loose a close friend. Lady is replacing my long time friend Roscoe. He was a big lug. Miss him.

Again sorry again

Some times I wish I could have a dog but the kids are allergic so we can't have one in the house and it wouldn't be fair to to leave one out side or in the shop when no one is around. Everyone that comes to the garage is welcome to bring their dogs. Pretty much all business stops when the dogs show up, not so much with the people.

Sorry to hear my friend. Very hard to loose a close friend. Lady is replacing my long time friend Roscoe. He was a big lug. Miss him.

Again sorry again

Thanks lb50
All of our pets have been rescued so I take comfort in the fact that we have given them a better life then they might have had.
We have had Maggie almost 13 years (She was maybe 8 months to a year old when we got her) and she is the last of the 4 (One cat and three dogs) that we brought with us to this house when we moved almost 9 years ago.
Our other dog and two cats have been hovering over her since last night.
Maggie seems to be in no discomfort. Just quietly fading away.
Torchie

This was the first pic I found of Roscoe. He was good in the morning when I left from work I could tell something was wrong. By 9 he couldn't walk and he was uncomfortable. We ended up having to put him down. The hardest think I have had to do. There will never be a replacement for him. But we will make new good memories with lady!

Attachments

• IMG_20130429_193707_192_zps498d5d6d.jpg
    IMG_20130429_193707_192_zps498d5d6d.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back