30/31 ford steel roof

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannaby

Hi guys was just wondering if anybody has done or knows of anybody or websites that have built a steel roof for their model a truck, coupe, or sedan to give me a few ideas to try doing mine. Thanks. Den

dodge caravans have an almost perfect shaped, ribbed roof section. And there is about 12.7 million of them out there...[cl

Ya thanks guys could build one but was just wondering if a plug and play drop in kit was available from someone like MAC,s but guess not.thanks.

if you like a cross-ribbed look, you could cut a chunk out of one of those tri-5 Chevy station wagons. What do they call 'em? Nomad???[ddd

You would likely have to go with a full cap to make it look right, though.

if you like a cross-ribbed look, you could cut a chunk out of one of those tri-5 Chevy station wagons. What do they call 'em? Nomad???[ddd

I seriously doubt you could find one in a junk yard but PLEASE, don't cut up a Nomad for a roof panel! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Beercan

I seriously doubt you could find one in a junk yard but PLEASE, don't cut up a Nomad for a roof panel! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Beercan
LOL. I knew someone would take the bait. [ddd[cl

But if you were making an El Camino out of that Nomad, you would have spare roof material. And you'd also have the greatest looking Elky on the street. That is an idea that I have had since tri-5 Nomads were new.

Latest posts

Back