What to do with it?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to figure out what you have against moving the front to that back and just using the back doors????? Little reshape on the front door pillar and walla! Make a sweet little shorty!

Believe me you don't want to just use the rear doors things get all F'ed up been there done that ZZ photo shop is the answer way cool ride. Just go for it learn as you go and take yer time.

Attachments

• march2nd 012 009.jpg
    march2nd 012 009.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 52
Oh dear... You guys are making me think about it again after I put it out of my head. :eek: It is cool.... I wonder.... :confused: Sigh...

:D Thank you for the offer, good Sir. I have decided to forgo the Plymouth and use my spare 38 cab for the altered as I already have it, and I couldn't fine a single 38/39 Ford PU race car on the net. I even spent some time researching Morris Minors just because they are little and there is one sitting it a yard on my daily commute. It would fit, but I'd have to stretch it just to make the 90" wheelbase. But there are lots of those out there already. I want to be different. :cool:

Latest posts

Back