Neighors place

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52 fordman

Went up the street to help clean out the old shed... and the garage. Here are a few pics of interesting stuff.

KIMG0349.jpg

KIMG0346.jpg

KIMG0343.jpg

KIMG0345.jpg

A few rear end housings and 2 sets of older mopar 360 stainless headers off a cup car.

Parts

I am able to get stuff for FREE Got all the primer and filler I need for the 66 I did. I am able to get stuff from next to nothing if it is out season and out of use... Some of it I cant even take pics of just because it was used on a cup car or still use on a car. Kinda nice to get the weird nuts and bolts and even things like drill bits for almost free or free.

I try not to ask for it but if it is offered I take all I can get. And its nice to be able to go in to the shop area and see the things that go on. I have gotten to work on a few of the personal cars of drivers and support staff at the one shop. Lets just say a few years ago everyone in the shop got a case of mobile oil every month as part of the sponsorship.

So its nice to go and help and get in on the good stuff.

52 fordman

Latest posts

Back