28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, we have a few small ones, JB Power equipment, is one of the better ones out west here, but they buy for the U.S. so prices are reflective.

Not really, we have a few small ones, JB Power equipment, is one of the better ones out west here, but they buy for the U.S. so prices are reflective.

It doesn't help you guys any but I've just become more appreciative of Summit and Speedway, etc.

Flip the coin over and when the envelope doesn't have any money in it, any price or availability seems sky high. These are great days to remember perspective all the way around.

Rat-on! [cl

I buy a lot from Summit. They have the lowest shipping (free over a certain amount, only pay taxes and duty), and with the exchange and duty their prices are often better.

Our prices locally vary with the exchange rate quite a bit.

Yes when I have a larger order Summit is a good choice, since they offered us free shipping over $299.

Hortons hot rods out of Ontario is not to bad on certain parts.

Well, I'm hooked on the videos now. :rolleyes:

"Quality Rat" is what comes to mind looking at that thing. [dr I rolled through to the video of the door straps, wiring pathway from door to cab, and the door poppers. Top shelf work Dozer. Top shelf. [;):cool:

[P[P[P

Well, I'm hooked on the videos now. :rolleyes:

"Quality Rat" is what comes to mind looking at that thing. [dr I rolled through to the video of the door straps, wiring pathway from door to cab, and the door poppers. Top shelf work Dozer. Top shelf. [;):cool:

[P[P[P

Thanks Charlie, that's a lot of video. If it wasn't for this site and YouTube I'd still be sitting in my lawn chair drinking beer and looking at a pile of parts. 😲

WOOOOHOOOO after six long months of winter and shop time the 28 is back out in the sunshine under the power of her new 5.7 Hemi, it didn't happen without some struggles the last 36 hours.

Video https://youtu.be/dObsI-fgPjY

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of First Drive 002.jpg
    Resize of First Drive 002.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 39
CONGRATS DOZER!!!!

Getting to the milestone of retiring was the high point of my life. Enjoy every minute of it Brother. I wish I had retired 10 years earlier!

Nothing like getting an engine running for the first time. It seems like it's always some small thing that keeps it from happening on the first go round.
Or a few small things.

Sounds good, Looks Good now drive the Hell..Out of it and enjoy:cool::cool:[cl[cl

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Sounds good!

I retired last June and now work three days a week. Don't know how I ever got anything done before I retired! But, honey do projects still take up a lot of time, hope to get those complete before long. As soon as I get the last two credit cards paid off I hope to just quit entirely. Should be able to knock one of them out next month.

Latest posts

Back