28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we got our HP Tuner, first thing we found was, the programmer could lock the computer so that they were the only ones to be able to make the changes.
I didn't know you could unhook the computer from the vehicle and use a standalone power supply to be able to make the changes without rebuying the tokens. I'll have to try that out.

It's really simple wiring for the Dodge ECU just need the black plug for the computer and an OBD port.

Glad ya'll got that stuff figured out. I'm gonna stay in the dark ages...:D

I almost thought that too, but I think Im okay now. :D

You all can watch Glen's videos and see and hear the ordeal and his success.

Thanks Bob

gorgeous outside! [cl[cl[cl

Thanks Joe

Sorry to hear of all of that grief, Dozer. I'm with Smallfoot, staying in the dark ages.

It's a little bit of grief MM but it really helped with learning HP Tuners.
My new ECU arrived and was truly plug and play, all the issues are fixed and everything is great.
Things have changed on the retirement front as well, the company has really been making things difficult so I deceided I would take my holidays, Thursday this week is the first day of retirement. [cl[cl

It's a little bit of grief MM but it really helped with learning HP Tuners.
My new ECU arrived and was truly plug and play, all the issues are fixed and everything is great.
Things have changed on the retirement front as well, the company has really been making things difficult so I deceided I would take my holidays, Thursday this week is the first day of retirement. [cl[cl

If we want something, we'll sacrifice the time to learn it.
Companies will do that sometimes. To hell with those that do.

Just flipped thru your pictures on this Dozer....as always nice work!

Thanks Coup

If we want something, we'll sacrifice the time to learn it.
Companies will do that sometimes. To hell with those that do.

You Bet OI, I sent an email to the company that screwed up my ECU telling them I wasn't happy and to my surprise they refunded the entire cost. [cl[cl

Congratulations on the retirement and welcome to the club [cl

Thanks Soltz last day. :D

I have been busy going over the Dodge with a fine tooth comb fixing little stuff before our long trip. I figured I would Jack it up to check the front wheel bearings. The bearings are good but the ball joints are completely screwed after only 6100 km. I have been watching them pretty closely as I was warned the joints put in these after market control arms ca be suspect. Four new ones on order as well as two outer tie rods.

Latest posts

Back