Just Hello from SoCal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldphart

Hello All, my first post here but I've been lurking and learning for awhile. Good stuff. I recently acquired a 27 Tudor that has potential but was maybe the worst collection of mismatched and junk parts ever. Luckily I got it in a trade and don't have a lot invested.

It had a 454 BBC installed that I got running then sold for some working capital. I removed the poorly designed three-link rear suspension and bought the brackets and adjustable bars to install a four-link and that will be my project for next week.

rat.jpg

Last edited:
Will do but gonna have to figure out how and how to post pictures.

The instructions I found say to go to my User Control Panel and click the 'Pictures & Albums' link and add an album. Maybe it's just me but I'm not finding anything like that.

Anyone have advice?....thanks.

Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta.

Maybe I can get you started on the posting pictures game.
Just above the box that you write you posts in, are a bunch of weird symbols, click on the paper clip in the top row. Then when the new screen opens up you click on a shallow rectangular box that says browse in it. That will send you to your pictures, I hope. Double click on the preferred picture and the browse screen will come back on, so you click on 'upload' on the right hand side. If you want another picture go to the left side again and click on browse again, but if you want only one picture on your original post, go right up to the top right hand corner where it says close screen and click on it. Good luck.

Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta.

Maybe I can get you started on the posting pictures game.
Just above the box that you write you posts in, are a bunch of weird symbols, click on the paper clip in the top row. Then when the new screen opens up you click on a shallow rectangular box that says browse in it. That will send you to your pictures, I hope. Double click on the preferred picture and the browse screen will come back on, so you click on 'upload' on the right hand side. If you want another picture go to the left side again and click on browse again, but if you want only one picture on your original post, go right up to the top right hand corner where it says close screen and click on it. Good luck.

Perfect, that worked. Thanks a bunch.

I started a build thread cleverly titled 27 Ford Tudor :) and will do my best to post pictures as things progress. I've found a lot of good information on this forum.

Latest posts

Back