50 F1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green?!

Busted,
How's this...

Love that shop rag gas cap!

BoB

Attachments

• bustedgreen.jpg
    bustedgreen.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 71
Wow

Thanks Tripper, I going to paint them tommorow, I want to thank you guys for all your help. Everywhere I take this truck peolpe of every age get around it, some like it and some ask me if I am going to paint it.And I tell them, the next owner can. I like the building part, but I dont keep,em. I am ready to sell ,and looking for another project. Any ideas? :)

I'd be getting a gas cap for that pig of yours.
Over here in the desert, that would just light up by its' own from the heat.
Plus, we are having an influx of ilegals out here too, they would take that as an invitation for a coktail.:eek:
Black wheels would go with your present color scheme.....nice ride.....lol.....

Maximo

BUSTEDKNUCKLE I would really like to know a little bit about the way you chopped the top on your truck. I'm wanting to chop the top on my 50f1 to. Did you lay the posts back on your chop. how much did you take out. Any pics would be greatly appreciated. Did you have to have another top to cut pieces out of. ........RUSTY

Green wheels

I painted my wheels today, Hey TRIPPER what do you think? any how I am leaving to the Klamath Falls show. I hope they let me in. LOL.

Attachments

• green wheels 005.jpg
    green wheels 005.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 54
  • green wheels 009.jpg
    green wheels 009.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 53
  • green wheels 007.jpg
    green wheels 007.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 54
Green means... GO!!!

I painted my wheels today, Hey TRIPPER what do you think? any how I am leaving to the Klamath Falls show. I hope they let me in. LOL.

Busted... looks like a beacon to me!!! ; - > Yeah, don't thinnk u'll lose it in the parkin' lot now!!! Truck looks really good... I like it!!!! How does it drive?

BoB

Latest posts

Back