my project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea but we get some much dam rain here never be able to get it out with an open roof lol ,Id have to fuigure out how to put that on the top of the glass hummm I like that idea bonehead might be able to make it work :)[cl[cl

RRGirl,
You might consider convertible top material. It is made to withstand the elements and comes in a variety of textures and colors. A small piece shouldn't be very expensive.

Lynn

RRGirl,
You might consider convertible top material. It is made to withstand the elements and comes in a variety of textures and colors. A small piece shouldn't be very expensive.

Lynn

just need to find a place that has it like to see it in person to make sure its what i want :)

plexi

a good choice is lexan or plexi-glass. that what l am using for windows and to fill in the roof hole on the 30 something dodge sedan.

l am cutting the plexi to fit in the roof hole, then sealing it up with silicone.

Later :cool:

sorry havnt been on it soooo long but thought id post a pic of how she looks now :)

IMG-20120721-02218_zps245be82c.jpg

post a pic of the back of the handle,i believe they are pretty much the same from 33 up,i may have a couple of handles from a 37 i did,if i do you can have them,just need to see the back.truck looks great,keep the pics coming.[cl

RRG, winter is a comin` time to get it back in the shop and ready for next spring.;) Should be easy to finish it up now. "Ol Black betty ramalam"[cl

Latest posts

Back