Wife says; OH NO, Not more...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceKoukalaka

I have another 'Binder to start building. I think this one is a prime candidate for a REAL rat rod.[S I bought it for $150 CDN just for internal engine parts I need in my R130. The engine in this bomb turns over [cl[cl[cl A previous owner tried to put a Chebby differential under it and I'm having a "wonderful" time with tires & rims for it!!! the pics are on my Photobucket here's the link; http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/BruceKoukalaka/

I have another 'Binder to start building. I think this one is a prime candidate for a REAL rat rod.[S I bought it for $150 CDN just for internal engine parts I need in my R130. The engine in this bomb turns over [cl[cl[cl A previous owner tried to put a Chebby differential under it and I'm having a "wonderful" time with tires & rims for it!!! the pics are on my Photobucket here's the link; http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/BruceKoukalaka/

She's Purdy

The truck is not too bad however the neighbour is single. [dr

The truck is not too bad however the neighbour is single. [dr

Does she like Old men and writing letters?
I'm starting to go grey not much blonde or ginger left on me. I like her rusty patina and she's sporting some good looking treads.

Does the wife know you're taking pics of the single fine looking neighbor, and not just one pic, but a whole bunch of them.:rolleyes:

Does the wife know you're taking pics of the single fine looking neighbor, and not just one pic, but a whole bunch of them.:rolleyes:

lol that's funny stuff right there Bruno you can't make that up. Captain Obvious even missed it

She set the camera up in my garage and did a "photo shoot" on her own (I rarely leave the garage locked up)

good save

Somebody left my house unlocked and I wandered in and found my camera
Better send her my cutest picture so she knows what she's missing

gitchygoo.jpg

I'm kinda famous too

myfaceonmars.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah....I'd buy that one.....

If you believe that I've got swamp land at the foot of Mt. St. Helen I'll sell ya....[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back