I'm Gonna Build A Dragster!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice paint! We don't get as many Sandhills as we used to here, but when I bought this place 32 years ago there was probably several hundred working the lake behind my house when I came to view the property the first time. When the kids hear them, I call them my pet pterodactyls!

It's strange. Some Sand Hill Cranes migrate, others stay south,

Well, I've turned the corner. Parts are going back on the car.

Is anyone here following what the James Webb telescope is discovering? Fascinating.

Attachments

• IMG_3203.jpg
    IMG_3203.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 26
Well that fresh JD yellow looks real nice with the black running gear. Maybe have your "artist" grandson do some of his handywork on your home made front wheel moon covers. ;) Looking forward to picture of the complete dragster with new headers. [P

It's strange. Some Sand Hill Cranes migrate, others stay south,

Well, I've turned the corner. Parts are going back on the car.

Is anyone here following what the James Webb telescope is discovering? Fascinating.

Dragster looking good! And yes! Todays pride

Attachments

• 0A606639-FACB-4258-8AED-63749CA7760C.jpg
    0A606639-FACB-4258-8AED-63749CA7760C.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 27
Slowly getting her back together. Lots of distractions lately. Here's one from this evening.
A deer and a rabbit sharing a cracked corn snack 15 feet from my window.

Attachments

• IMG_3205.jpg
    IMG_3205.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 21
Looks like someone left some high-end delicousness there... [dr

No grain shortage here, yet.

Hey Dutch, do you follow Noraly (Itchy Boots) on You Tube? She's from the Netherlands and tours the world on her Honda. She's in Senegal now.

Squirrel Ate My Pants

My garage clothes get too dirty for the Little Woman's washer so I wash them outside is a bucket. I let them dry over the porch railing. When I placed my pants on the railing there were no holes in the fabric. Several hours later the pants had a "chewed on" look. Personally, I blame squirrels.

Dragster is going back together, slowly. Just put the head on, set the valves. Added the top radiator hose and neck. Relocated the battery inside the cage structure.

Next the oil breather arrangement will be changed to keep the engine cleaner.

Attachments

• IMG_3207.jpg
    IMG_3207.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3208.jpg
    IMG_3208.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 25
I just tore down some screen that got eaten by squirrels. They've got to be close cousins to rats as much as they chew...

No grain shortage here, yet.

Hey Dutch, do you follow Noraly (Itchy Boots) on You Tube? She's from the Netherlands and tours the world on her Honda. She's in Senegal now.

Never heard of her Bob... Now, if she`d only drive an old bmw with 4 wheels and 6 pistons... [P

There`s a lady living 2mls from here who is 3 time Dakar rally winner :eek:
Dutch girls & dirt bikes ... :)

Bob, Sure going to be interesting to hear the new sound of that 300 with your new headers & collectors. Will add some HP to the motor for sure. [cl

When we lived in WA state we had a group of deer that laid on my back lawn for a couple of hours each day.
Deer-Backyard-2-3-4-04.jpg

Latest posts

Back