Family project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still more pictures

not done yet...

Attachments

• 100_1058.JPG
    100_1058.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1057.JPG
    100_1057.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_1056.JPG
    100_1056.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_8182.JPG
    100_8182.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
Sorry for the picture quality.
My camara stinks. That's the best edit I could do.
I liked the b/w on these.

On the pictures of the tach below, does anyone remember Morosos logo ever being different? I had never seen it done like that.
It's a cable drive, going to use it on the car.

Attachments

• 100_1053.JPG
    100_1053.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1055.JPG
    100_1055.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 12
Well, I've been studying all of the pics from the different angles for several minutes. It's all personal preference of course, but I wouldn't change the stance or the wheelbase. I'm of the basic opinion that almost any car can be made made appealing with the propper stance and wheel/tire combination. Sometimes people can look at a car they like and not realize what it is about that certain car that makes it cooler than other similar cars. It usually boils down to stance in those cases. And by stance I mean wheelbase, wheel/ tire combination, and location front to rear within said wheelbase. Again it's all personal opinion but mine is that this car sits as near to perfect as it can get. If it were mine and I was experimenting with different variations and combinations, I would stop right here and call it a plan. And I would agree, a bit lower on the engine, but I suppose that engine dolly dictated the current mock-up height.

I guess that's just a long winded way of saying, it works for me!!. I like it.

Your on the same page as me.
It's all about proportions. Track width, wheel offset, tire size, and especially stance.
I've seen cars with the best parts money can buy and cars with very little flash. The builders who had the "eye" have the cars I like, regardless of flash or no frills.
Thanks for your input.

On the pictures of the tach below, does anyone remember Morosos logo ever being different? I had never seen it done like that.
It's a cable drive, going to use it on the car.

I've seen the Moroso logo in that configuration before but I'm not sure of the era. Moroso Motorsports Park is the closest thing to a local drag strip for me and that logo can be seen in various places at the track. It's also in the lower right hand corner of this Moroso collage that I found.

Latest posts

Back