Misc Sunday Shop Busy Work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
If you read my hoodlatch thread, you know we are making some small changes to my dad's 48 Pontiac just to dial it in and change a couple of things that are annoying him. He's been driving it for a couple of years like it is so it's about time we get to it.

The car had this grey steering wheel that didn't really match anything. So we pulled it out and I sprayed it with some black PPG Deltron. Looks better IMO.

We also decided to change the rear gear ratio to something a little more highway friendly, so we pulled the center section out of the nine inch. It'll get new gears this week and be installed next weekend.

What up!?!?!

Pardon me Mr Gastrick... but I noticed a little somethin' while lookin' @ the interior shot of u're Pops ride! Where is that kool Indian shift knob Pops got 4 his B-day???

BoB

Pardon me Mr Gastrick... but I noticed a little somethin' while lookin' @ the interior shot of u're Pops ride! Where is that kool Indian shift knob Pops got 4 his B-day???

BoB

It's on the "to do" list while we are working on it Tipper ;). Between my dad's and brother's cars, I may never get to work on my own stuff again.

Latest posts

Back