Hello from western mass

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

34 Millrat

Hi from western mass.
I have beed looking through the build projects on here and they are impressive.
Slowly building my 32 / 46 I am a carpenter by trade but love to weld and fabricate with metal.

Here is a picture of one of my projects. I built the cab with leftover parts. It is mostly 40 - 46 big truck. The other one is a 34 Tudor.

RPU cab has been narrowed and sectioned to fit orig 32 rails. 8ba flathead, I am the skinny old guy in the picture.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 37
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 31
34 tudor

34 tudor is not yet rolling. It is rusty, needs floors. I have the pieces to put it together just need time to do it. Frame is 34 pickup truck frame (fewer holes). 1950 8ba engine 47 open drive 3 speed trans, Model a rear crossmember and spring (someday a quick change), 36 rear end, p& J ladder bars. superbell dropped front axle with granada disc brakes. The plan is a fenderless tudor hotrod that looks like it was built long ago and just dragged from a barn.

Figured I would practice my metal welding (not a pro) on the RPU and then dig into my dream.

I will post a build thread for the 34 and one for the 32 RPU just need to scrounge up the pictures.

thx Millrat

Last edited:
Welcome from SoCal.
That RPU is very nice for practice [;) it should turnout really nice. [cl
The 34 sounds nice also.
Keep us up to date.

Latest posts

Back