Hello...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaglenn

Hi from Sunny Florida and the land of the Historic 12 Hours of Sebring. I'm a car guy for life... I've had some pretty cool cars over my years but I am building my first real hot rod. it's a 34 Ford pickup on AA rails. at least for now. I've had everything for a 39 LeSalle to a Lotus, corvettes, more MG's than any sane person should... but this is my first scratch build. Just may need some help along the way.

Thanks
Glenn

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 30
Welcome to RRR from Ky, you will get a lot of good advice on here, it's the best forum on the web!

Welcome neighbor from a couple hours north! This is the best rod forum around. Please keep us posted. Looks like a good start on a cool ride.

Hello and welcome, from the wet side of Oregon.

Nice start!

Any questions, just ask. There is lots of great advice, and a gazillion opinions here. All around good folks here.

welcome from OKLA. By the way, we REALLY like pics and a build thread keeps us right there with ya. As already said, this is the BEST place for guys like us. [cl

Welcome to RRR! That's a great looking cab. I'll tell you right now, before you get too far into the project, make sure to think about how you'll fit in that cab - they were small from the factory.

Yeah I'm not a little guy, and I fit okay... the cab is fiberglass, chopped 2.5 and stretched a foot. 6 inches in the door and 6 behind so it looks proportional. I hope the fiberglass thing isn't an issue here. I'd rather have a fiberglass hot rod than no hot rod. As for a build page, I'm mostly gathering parts right now and getting lots of ideas as to just how I want to put it together. I've found a great deal on set of steel fenders... but I keep going back and forth between fenders or not.

:eek:Oh my god here we go again Dude if ain't steel it ain't squat :eek:
For the love of what's not natural [S
He he he, just wanted to see what it felt like to be really childish [ddd
We just like to look at pics we don't care much what it is :p
[cl [P :cool:

Latest posts

Back