Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. I don't know that he's my student, Skip.Just a young guy with a dream. The desire and the talent. [cl :cool: I am proud of him though, and have told him so.
I'm more of a tour guide. Just pointing out things of interest as he travels his path.:D
Torchie
AS it should be, Grasshopper. :cool:

Looking very nice!! He does good work and can follow direction as well.[cl
Some day he'll tell some young guy about the old guy that helped him learn how to make it happen, Long distance customs by "Torchie" :p
<<[P>>

Look what's starting to peek out from behind the snow banks.:D
Supposed to be in the low 50's here on Sunday.
We had about 14 per the feet of accumulated snow fall this winter. Per the nearest towns snowfall but we tend to get a bit more here at Villa del Torchie. At least according to my plow guy.:eek: :D
Keep on keeping on.....
Torchie

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 24
When you get the boat done, will there be room in the garage for the Mopar next winter? [ddd

I'm looking forward to seeing you make progress on this again.

Most likely snopro as we are down to a one car household(Well as of right now a No car household, But that's another story :( :eek:)
And not to be down on myself but this winter was the least productive one, for me, that I can remember.
I was scrolling thru my truck build looking for pictures for some one that wanted some info and saw that there were days that even though it was sub-zero I was still out in the shop working.
This winter just putting on my work overalls was enough to tire me out.:eek:
How much of that is physical and how much depression is the question. I finally get into to see my Cardiologist next week. My BP"s have been better with just a few low flyers. And I've also managed a bit of weight loss so that will help. I'm hoping that with some sunny, warmer days this weekend I can shake of the doldrums and get back on the wooden boat project that never ends. [ddd Got to keep moving forward.....
I'm about 8 hours of good, productive work away from moving on to the next step with the boat.
Thanks for checking in on me.
Keep on keeping on.....
Torchie

Hang in there T-man. You have a large audience of people you inspire here, so I hope you shake this off with the sunny weather coming soon.

Well....
The long awaited Cardiologist appointment happened yesterday.
It seems I continue to be the "Miracle" patient.:D
Off of all Blood pressure Meds. Running a steady 112/51.:eek:
No excuses now[ddd Time for spring to really get here.:cool:
The down side was I found out why my Dr cancelled. He is dealing with Cancer issues. Way too young.....A sobering moment for sure as sometimes we tend to forget that our care givers have to deal with their own health as well as the health of all their patients.
Strength to all during these trying times.
Keep on keeping on.
Torchie

Latest posts

Back