Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Tripper caught another one! [cl

BoB

Attachments

• camero.jpg
    camero.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 39
See some here in South West Riverside Co. Calif. :cool:
But for the annual Rod Run they come out of the garages in mass. :eek:
My daily is only a 96 F-150, my daily bike is a 75 BMW, drive it every day it's not raining or over 90*.[cl

Mrs Tripper caught another one! [cl

BoB

I'm not a second-gen guy but that is one sharp looking Camaro!

See some here in South West Riverside Co. Calif. :cool:
But for the annual Rod Run they come out of the garages in mass. :eek:
My daily is only a 96 F-150, my daily bike is a 75 BMW, drive it every day it's not raining or over 90*.[cl

A few years ago when I was laid off I rode my bike a lot to get out of the house. During the week you'd see a lot of open garage doors and I had no idea how many gorgeous classics are within 5 minutes of my house that never see the light of day.

I've never gotten on board with a 88-98 bed on an Advance Design GM pickup. That one looks like it's on the half ton frame, too. Not my taste but good to see one getting used :)

I agree, something just isnt right about the while thing!!

Maybe it's the angle of the photo, but the cab looks like it's going uphill and the box looks like it's going downhill.
I think that bed application would work better if they got rid of the front "step". Or front and back would be even better. Then it would look more like a duallie bed. Still not quite there, but better.

they only look good on the truck they came on imp. i have seem them on 67-72 chevy trucks and they kinda look ok but still.

I think that bed application would work better if they got rid of the front "step". Or front and back would be even better. Then it would look more like a duallie bed. Still not quite there, but better.

A guy I know did one with a fleetside 88-98 bed narrowed and the Advance Design fenders put on it. He shaved the taillights and all that, and it still looks wrong.

On Friday on my way to work I saw a 64 Galaxie. Looked like it was coming from a large indoor storage facility. Still lots of gunk on the roads so I hope it was going a short ways for repairs.

Cleaning up my horrid mess of picture files. :rolleyes:

I took this shot a couple years ago... heavy on the frost.

attachment.php

Attachments

• traffic 81.JPG
    traffic 81.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 142

Latest posts

Back