Hello! From Pa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BStrong

New to the website, looking forward to utilizing all the knowledge it provides. I reside in Pa, no club-lone wolf. Just recently got a car that I had always desired-1939 Ford Sedan Deluxe. This will take all my focus and time. Also, have a 1951 Studebaker Pickup on the backburner-this is the true RatRod-Patina, solid body and BigBlock 390. I am toying with selling that? Don't really want to but my garage is getting smaller and budget is tight. Anyway, I look forward to using this website for all the information that I need. And it is great to see that the tradition of old school rodding will continue to live on.

New to the website, looking forward to utilizing all the knowledge it provides. I reside in Pa, no club-lone wolf. Just recently got a car that I had always desired-1939 Ford Sedan Deluxe. This will take all my focus and time. Also, have a 1951 Studebaker Pickup on the backburner-this is the true RatRod-Patina, solid body and BigBlock 390. I am toying with selling that? Don't really want to but my garage is getting smaller and budget is tight. Anyway, I look forward to using this website for all the information that I need. And it is great to see that the tradition of old school rodding will continue to live on.

Welcome to the site, would love to see pics of both, definitely start a build thread on the new project!

This really is a good bunch here, friendly, polite, and helpful!

Pictures of the truck

1951 Studebaker Pickup-sorry only able to upload 1 photo

Attachments

• Cabin getaway 041.jpg
    Cabin getaway 041.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back