Whats up RRR!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielJay

Currently stationed in Schweinfurt Germany
Daniel here from a little town nobody knows up in Northern California.
The Project?! That would be a 1962 F-100 Unibody- Currently in 99% original shape (glass pack from the late 60's) and still fires up and runs pretty good! My grandfather bought it new and now its awaiting transformation!
The Plan?! Originally considered making it into a pro street platform- Which would be awesome! if I had $40K to spend on it. A few years after getting over that fantasy I've decided to Rat it! I want to block the rear with spacers and longer U bolts and do a front end swap with a Crown Vic. Red rims, mexican poncho style seats and eventually maybe even take the top roof clip completely off since the bed and the hood sit level.
Now the front end I will be posting for some advice on later down the road.... But for now thats the grand scheme!

How do you upload an avatar BTW?

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hey Daniel, welcome to the triple R
Nice 62 uni and a one owner ta boot
The crown vic clip is a good transplant so, do it and don't get in too big of a hurry to cut it up or paint it
It would be very kool to drive around with natural patina on it, they only have that patina one time.
Just do the wheels first and see what ya think
Ultimately it's yours to do with what ya want, remember to have fun and don't forget to start a build thread with lots of pics :)

Welcome to RRR. The Lord hates a coward, but I'm afraid I couldn't cut that truck!

How do you upload an avatar BTW?

If your image won't load, it's too big.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Welcome to RRR! Cool uni. Lose the topper, lower it, paint the rims, and do something with the bumpers .... drive it. Custom Cab to, I see.

Latest posts

Back