i know it's wednesday

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

but ran across this in my pics.

Attachments

• Photo329.jpg
    Photo329.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 39
sorry bout that brother, but thought you would like the pic.

Yeah, Cruise in on the Square. That's my old Vette beside it, too. Both are long gone. I should've kept the Maverick, but I made a sacrifice to get a pre 48 car.

Doubt I'll make it again this year. Trucks down, so no payday next week, won't have babysitter money for the next weekend.

i hear you, money been tight here too. i'm not sure i can make the walk my knees are killing me and i'm trying to get stuff done on the rambler. got it gutted but we haven't got it in the shop yet.

Yeah, money is always tight here too, but when I ain't rolling, it's worse than tight, it's non existent!

This is the first year in the last 10 or so that I didn't even go to a Sat night cruise in.:( Only things I went to were Blue Suede in Tupelo and a couple of weeks ago we had a fall show here in town. Just haven't had the desire to get out in the heat this year. And the disappointment of not getting my car back on the road hasn't helped any. The FBird is a nice car, I just don't like it as much as I thought I would. Nobody even gives it a second glance.

Lack of free time, to much heat, tight money, wild grandson, it all just adds up, takes the desire away. Too much stress in my life right now. It'll get better with time I hope, but it's a slow go....

we got something coming up in oakman and cordova either this month or next month. i missed mule day too. i did make it to a couple shows at the mall but not much of anything else. oh by the way i sent you a pm on facebook but can't send you a friend request.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back