Bonneville - Here I Come!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc5080

I am beyond excited!

Ted Hector and Gary MacDonald have asked me to join them at the Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials this year to ride their highly modified Harley 45 in an attempt to reset the 750AVG and 750AVF speed records. The bike is shown with the headlight that was attached for "road tests" but has been removed for the record runs.

The team of Hector and MacDonald with Ted riding currently hold 4 records in various vintage classes and will be attempting to reset the APSVBF record with a streamlined Harley 80" flathead powered motorcycle.

C'mon summer!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Harley1.jpg
    Harley1.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Harley2.jpg
    Harley2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Harley3.jpg
    Harley3.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Ted bike.jpg
    Ted bike.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 43
Wow... you lucky dog!!! Always been on my bucket list but has eluded me so far. Love old Harley flatties! [dr

BoB

Fantastic opportunity SC, I'm jealous. When do you go? That's quite a trip from Manitoba eh? Please take pics and keep us updated when you go!

pilgram/stubbs team holds a couple flat head harley records. not sure why they don't run the bikes that much anymore. the stubbs half is one of my baby brothers. the have a vette and a ad diesel truck that they ran at the last meet. good luck looking forward to hearing what yall do.

for the second year in a row the Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials has been cancelled due to weather events that caused flooding on the salt flats.

We are beyond frustrated ... and this may have been my last chance to be part of this effort. I hope not .... and hope we get a chance to run next year.

Latest posts

Back