Cool & Unusual Early Racers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moronthethrottle

Cross Member
1923 Bugatti 32 "Tank"
Bugatti-Type-32--Tank-_1.jpg
[/IMG]
Bugatti-Type-32--Tank-_3.jpg

Bugatti-Type-32--Tank-_2.jpg

Nice pics, I never thought about building up an old racer.

All I need is some land, a circle or oval track and some "projects" and maybe a helmet or two :D

I've thought about wood frame rails using lam-beams. Any opinions from the wood butchers out there?
BTW the cars pictured are wonderful to look at.

my vintage dirt tracker , i have collected the rearend the wheels, and motor and tranny, hopeing to redo it this summer . i love old racers , the ones in the pictures are sweeeet.

DCFC0005_2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey brother, that looks like a fun project. Gather up some more pieces and start it up in the build thread. :)

I was hoping someone would have more pics to add-with Gastrick on board there's never much cause to worry.

I found the sites when I was searching for a 1900 Napier. Mrs. moron had a little ceramic model of one made in 1941 as a planter type thingy. I wanted to see an actual picture of one and that's how I found all these cool racers. I wanted to share the motor pics in the engine thread, the suspension shots in the frames/suspensions and the cars in the kool cars, but it seemed a shame to split them up so I started this thread.

More to come...:D

Latest posts

Back