28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good Dozer. I love the look of the rivets! And if you think that your shop is messy, you should see how bad mine can get between cleanups!!!
LOL.

OMG!! did that ever turn out nice what a great addition to the project it will be worth every minute you put into it [cl

Looks really good Dozer. I love the look of the rivets! And if you think that your shop is messy, you should see how bad mine can get between cleanups!!!
LOL.

Thanks Bill, yup it's hard to believe how big a mess a project will make.:eek:

OMG!! did that ever turn out nice what a great addition to the project it will be worth every minute you put into it [cl

Thanks a bunch Bro

Working on the rear section of the roof and have learned that I can shape metal any way it wants to go, just having trouble shaping it the way I want it to go.[S

Working on the rear section of the roof and have learned that I can shape metal any way it wants to go, just having trouble shaping it the way I want it to go.[S

tenor.gif

Good one Dozer....[cl[cl:D:D:D

Attachments

• Resize of roof done 001.jpg
    Resize of roof done 001.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Resize of roof done 002.jpg
    Resize of roof done 002.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Resize of roof done 003.jpg
    Resize of roof done 003.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 54
I could go either way. The beads would add some detail to an otherwise large plain area. If I did the beads I would do one longer one in the middle and then a couple of shorter ones on either side.Like a quasi diamond shape.JMHO
[P [P [P
Torchie

Likin' it lots. I vote smooth, just because there are no beads like that anywhere else. But, either way will look good. Hows that for wishy-washy? [cl

I've been a little bit scared to start shaping tin for the same reason, [I can shape metal any way it wants to go].
Good work Dozer, outsmarting that tin.
More 'wishy-washyness' here. Would putting ribs in the tin warp it, by stretching some places and not others?
I like the idea of the ribs, for strength and looks.

My opinion; Unless you need to add stiffness, I'd leave it as is.

No stiffness needed, just for looks.

I could go either way. The beads would add some detail to an otherwise large plain area. If I did the beads I would do one longer one in the middle and then a couple of shorter ones on either side.Like a quasi diamond shape.JMHO
[P [P [P
Torchie

My bead roller only has an 18" throat and the piece is 40"s wide so I would have to put two or four beads.

Likin' it lots. I vote smooth, just because there are no beads like that anywhere else. But, either way will look good. Hows that for wishy-washy? [cl

I'm afraid of screwing up what I already have, :eek::eek:

I've been a little bit scared to start shaping tin for the same reason, [I can shape metal any way it wants to go].
Good work Dozer, outsmarting that tin.
More 'wishy-washyness' here. Would putting ribs in the tin warp it, by stretching some places and not others?
I like the idea of the ribs, for strength and looks.

Thanks MM, I'm learning shaping tin can be a very challenging task, and as I have found having the tools is only a small part of it, knowing what the metal is going to do is the challenge.[S[S

Latest posts

Back