New from Oregon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggrizz

I'm Biggrizz from Oregon. I just bought a 1936 Ford Truck. I have no idea what I'm doing but I have a hammer, screwdriver and a idea what I want it to look like. I need to slam it throw my flathead in it crank up the ZZ Top and let my knuckles drag.
Thanks,
Biggrizz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Lots of great people on here to give you pretty much any advice you could possibly ask, its a great board to be a part of!

Welcome to RRR! Lets see some pics!

Welcome to RRR!

You can post pics right off the line. Can't be more than 1000 pixels pers side or 256kb.

Got bless ZZ top and Rock and Roll...

A car....ideas and basic tools = a Good Start....crank up the Jams!!!
Oh....by the way....Welcome to the RRR!! :D

OK....the non photobucket way....only way I know...

Still trying to figure out how to post my pics. Help anyone??

go down to post....scroll down to manage attachments....click and open a window that allows you to put in pics...click browse and pick a pic from your files...double click it and it will load into the browse line....click upload and after you see if below the list of pic's....hit the close this window and when you finish the post..your pics will show up..... hows that guys???

I've done what you've told me but I only see the one of the pics I've uploaded. I think I need my 11 year old daughter to do this for me. Lol

I'm gonna try and post a pic of the flathead I bought. The guy told me it was out of a 1952 ford. Any ones thoughts cause I'm not real sure. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back