just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oQD2KOO.gif

0_Trans-Am-Superbird_low_res.jpg

What do you guys think? I think you would need a pretty big mullet to drive this...

Appears to be photoshop, FYI.

I read somewhere on this site" Just because one guys vision is outside of the norm or different from mine doesnt make him wrong. There are cars on here I really dont like BUT I DONT SAY THAT. Hot rodding/Ratrodding is based on vision and making something different, which this guy sure has done. Is it pretty ? Not at the moment to me, but it has potential and could be really cool. There are elements of it that are really cool as well". It went something like that. Just think some folks should "practice what they preach".

Agreed, If someone told me the idea I wouldn't have thought it would look as good as this seemingly photoshopped example does.

if it is photoshop it's really good. the only thing i see that isn't right is the clearance scoops on top of the front fenders.

Heck yeah!!! I'd even sport a mega-mullet plus gold chain with a half buttoned shirt. It'd need the motor to back it up though. Different wheels too.

Latest posts

Back