new project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the pics..! im sure it was nice getting yours out!

Your welcome. I did sign up for the car show, the only option was the stampede lot.

Great, i try to get in the back row along the creek and under the trees, i don't think heat will be a problem this year but it's still nice back there.
Are you going to make the friday night cruise [S

Great, i try to get in the back row along the creek and under the trees, i don't think heat will be a problem this year but it's still nice back there.
Are you going to make the friday night cruise [S

I think the wife and I are going to try to come up there Friday afternoon for the cruise and stay the night.

Can you get someone to take a video of it driving down the street from the outside so we can see it in it's natural habitat? Looks like its loads of fun!

Can you get someone to take a video of it driving down the street from the outside so we can see it in it's natural habitat? Looks like its loads of fun!

I'm working on it. been having some trouble with uploading another video to youtube.

longest drive

well I drove the car 18 miles to work today without any issues. took it pretty easy in the slow lane the whole way. Got my fingers crossed Ill make it home

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back