well its time

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
To tell everyone I havent fell off the face of the earth, Built a shop, took a winter Job that SUCKS and finally back on the 33. I will be posting pics soon. I changed the whole front susp. and rear over this winter. Sorry guys for not posting anything just havent had time for many other reasons. My Daughter and I are on speaking terms again ( her mother pushed her away from me and she is 16 to boot) so with the 300 mile trips to western Washington for her JROTC competitions and such. Money has been a lil tight with everything also trying to pay stuff off so I could spend money on the Hotrods and such. Keep up the great work that ive been checking out on here.

Jim

Jim,
You didn't fall off the planet. Been wonderin' where you been. Good to hear from you and that you are back on the 33. Keep us posted. Spring is on the way....so they tell me.

Kool!

Dude,
Glad to hear u're still with us... I was wonderin' what happened to ya. All u can do is keep on keepin' on & believe me... there is lite @ the end of da tunnel. :D:D:D

BoB

Latest posts

Back