!966 Chevelle SS

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j1927t53

I bought this car 12 years ago. My first car to restore. I still love it all though ive been getting alot more into the oldies the last few years. Just had the original 396 rebuilt. Its a really fun ride.

Attachments

• family 012.jpg
    family 012.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 46
  • family 040.jpg
    family 040.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 73
I bought this car 12 years ago. My first car to restore. I still love it all though ive been getting alot more into the oldies the last few years. Just had the original 396 rebuilt. Its a really fun ride.

Several of us have Chevelles & love um! Lota fun to drive but we love rustbuckets too! Nice ride & welcome to the gang!!!

BoB

Kool

i had two of them 66 and 67, 66 was my favorite mine was the same color also black inter. it had a 396 that later we put a 454 in,,,, i shed a tear ever so often thinking of her.... damn that sounded gay,,,lol sorry about that... nice car bro... keep her rolling...;)

very good looking car-:cool:--the 66's&67's are my favorites when it comes to chevelles.....a big block is just "icing on the cake":D

Well, if you ever get tired of her, let me know and I might just take her off your hands when you get the itch to build an oldie!

Latest posts

Back