My new Toy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye31

Here is a few pics of my new toy got a flathead V8 for it got the frame off craigs list for free and found the flathead in tha garbage wile crusin around with some friends. brought the engine home cleaned the points and she fired right up. will post some more pics as time goes on.

Attachments

• HPIM1156.jpg
    HPIM1156.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 90
  • HPIM1159.jpg
    HPIM1159.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 89
  • HPIM1157.jpg
    HPIM1157.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 65
You can't have a first post that says you found a running flathead in the garbage! It's not fair!!!

Welcome to RRR. That is one heck of a find.

A few hundred. I got the body ,doors, hood,radiator, and one rear fender. need to find hinges for the door though.

up date on assembly

Here are a few mor pics. I put the body on the chassisthe hood on and the grill. I set the Fathead in with some blocks but I need to do some work to the firewall.didnt tack any pics because it was to dark.

Attachments

• HPIM1166.jpg
    HPIM1166.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 65
  • HPIM1164.jpg
    HPIM1164.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 34
  • HPIM1162.jpg
    HPIM1162.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 40
Here are a few mor pics. I put the body on the chassisthe hood on and the grill. I set the Fathead in with some blocks but I need to do some work to the firewall.didnt tack any pics because it was to dark.

you got really lucky on the parts you got, theres on on craigs list here in lexington ky, a 1933 rust free completely gutted rolling shell $3500.00[S

More cheep parts

I picked up on 4 wheels, two 632 headlights,a front apron, rear spring, a rear fender that need some work, and a T hood for $20 today. Life is good.

Piced up on another one today

Check me out I picked up on another toy today for the garadge. cant help it I love rusty trucks.

Attachments

• HPIM1217.jpg
    HPIM1217.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 22
  • HPIM1216.jpg
    HPIM1216.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 24
  • HPIM1218.jpg
    HPIM1218.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
More parts for the new rides

I picked up on a frame with drive train last week for the truck. the frame rails are shot but the crossmembers are in great shape. I will probably get some 2x3 tubing and make the side rails. will post pic tomorrow its to cold out side for me right now.

Latest posts

Back