Vintage Stock Cars for the street...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the thought,
don't know if it fits this forum or not, but there cool.
like the 1955-1965 type cars better than the older stuff (the nascar look) maybe someone should do something with my 1960 pontiac 2dr in the barn.
thought about it, just can't get motivated. was look'n for something earlier.

I like it as an excuse to put a full cage in a car.

A good roll cage just makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy when you're doing something foolish.

PA41

I have always liked the idea of a street version circle track racer. A late 30's to early 40's coupe body V8 powered modified, or hobby car inline 6 style. What a blast you could have with it. With a sedan body, you could take the whole family. :)

1960 Pontiac

Car in garage
Driver insane
Currently on list of stuff to sell or trade

Attachments

• 1960PontiacRolling.jpg
    1960PontiacRolling.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 12
I have seen one for sale on and off locally near me.it is done up like on of the neil bonnet #21's.Looks pretty cool but fairly steep at 20,000.00.A friend of mine has an early 70's chev laguna sitting behind the barn.I've always thought it'd be cool to do as a darryl waltrip gatorade #88.Even more so after i had read the project talledega articles in popular hot rodding last year.I do have a couple 68 torino fastbacks that i may get to someday,a guy could make a cool stock car out of one of them i'm sure.

Latest posts

Back