Ok, I have a problem

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the winny isn't really a project yet, just some nice potential and if (oe when) a COE cab comes along for cheap, it might move up the list. And yes, there are others. I have a pretty straight 62 Ranchero I haven't touched and barely thought about. a collection of 35-36-37 Ford beds and parts I hope to make a rat trailer or two out of, plus the 4-5 drivers that are all constantly whining for attention and the 56 pathfinder canned ham. I won't start another project as long as the panel is on deck. Accumulating isn't really cheating, is it?

Well, the winny isn't really a project yet, just some nice potential and if (oe when) a COE cab comes along for cheap, it might move up the list. And yes, there are others. I have a pretty straight 62 Ranchero I haven't touched and barely thought about. a collection of 35-36-37 Ford beds and parts I hope to make a rat trailer or two out of, plus the 4-5 drivers that are all constantly whining for attention and the 56 pathfinder canned ham. I won't start another project as long as the panel is on deck. Accumulating isn't really cheating, is it?
Absolutely NOT! :D

Now I start running my pie hole about COEs, find a guy yesterday who has 2 46-47 Fords for sale. I guess he has a lot of stuff, will make a trip up there when the weather warms up and look around.

Absolutely NOT! :D

Not at all!

My A roadster pickup will be waiting a while, but I've got the solid body, now I just need a bunch of parts to go with it!

Latest posts

Back