27 t riley eng.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Riley RR,

Good to see another Riley Rodder on the forum, I'm I right in thinking it's RM running gear you have got there what happened to its pretty body.

Mine is a bit smaller it's a Elf (60's Mini) check it out on the forum here Biggles Ride :D

Hey Tripper, Not heard of Rileys...here was me thinking you were a man with a british bent :eek:

I will watch your build with interest RileyRR (as I do with many of the guys on here) if there in anything a guy on the right side :rolleyes: of the pond can do just give me a shout.
it rusted away from sitting outside. my dad had a nice one ,and this was his parts car. i wish it was restorable,but its not, so i will use its parts to build a hot rod.

buildind a car takes time!!!!!

i allways thought i could put a car tougher from parts in a 100 hrs. rat style, safe and driving. hah hah , i daydrem longer than 100 hrs, before i even put it on the table!!!!!:)

Attachments

• 40p.JPG
    40p.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 30
i put this aside to build my new rod!!!

my 1940 pontiac project is stalled ,so i can build my 27 rod. hope to finish the 27 soion so i can go back to my 1940 pontyiac coupe!!!

set the body to take a look

this is the the first time i haven got to see what its going to look like. now i can mock all my body mounts ect. i think its gona look cool what do you all think????????????

Attachments

• drivers side 1.jpg
    drivers side 1.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 41
  • pasg side 1.jpg
    pasg side 1.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 33
  • nice pasg.JPG
    nice pasg.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 40
  • rear1.JPG
    rear1.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 31
  • ft 1.JPG
    ft 1.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 26
First of all, where's your tent??!! You are really going to have a one of a kind hot rod. Very few people can achieve that. Sure looks like a winner to me.

t is to tall to fit under tent.

had to move the tent to put the body on ,then i took off the wheels, and put just rims on it to lower it on the table. just finished putting tent back,before the rain. i have a real shop to work in but its full. as soon as i get some room this car will be moved inside to finish. ;)

had to work on paying cars!!

i had to get off the riley rat rod for the last 40 or so days. got the body mounts mocked up last week, and will be posting some new picks soon. hope to put 20 or 30 hrs on in this weekend.

stalled build

had some health problems come up at home,stoped working on the car last june. got it inside now so i can put some time into it,will post some picks soon. [;)

Latest posts

Back