death sled my 1st build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathsled36

i am 23 years old new to the site and rat rods in general. this is my first build to this extent. more pics to come
tonysphone048.jpg

tonysphone044.jpg

nov09086.jpg

nov09098.jpg

nov09105.jpg

Death?

Awesome first build! I really like the axle and a-bones. Are you gonna run fenders? Whats up with Deathsled? Is that the name of your big orange mudder? I saw the tag on the shelf is why I ask. D3ATHSL3D[ddd Great start!

Well, as your 1st build, you sure jumped in with both feet![cl..The truck is lookin good, just keep up with the pics.(the Ratrod squad will show up at your house if you don't):eek:........CR

some questions

i was on the site for hours last night trying to figure some things out. is there a way to post all the pics i have of the build or can i only post 5 at a time? the name deathsled i did take from the euro plate in the back i actually got the plate from a friend when i had my 57 bug. i figured the name fits the build because its my first build and lets face it im no pro at fab work. projects take over my life i have the sickness, any medication for the disease[ddev

Dude thats awesome!

You can post a Photobucket link in your signature. Thats the only way to add the entire album at once. Otherwise its 5 at a time. Which makes it fun for us to check them all out on here

Looks great! I like how you've pieced it together so far. I can tell you've put alot of thought into it already. Good to see you put the engine up high like that too. Oil pans and transmissions don't like potholes or speedbumps!

Keep us posted

T1

front spring

wondering where you got your front spring...i like how you hung it below the bones...and wondering what you used to cut your brackets that you attached to the bones..(ie plasma cutter..or bandsaw).thanks

Latest posts

Back