New project....."project X"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

48junktruck

Figured it was time to get the "snubnose" a little brother. Just bought this 30 Tudor and it will be the next project. My initial thoughts are: open top dragster/gasser style, leafs front and back, 300 straight six with a turbo, 4 speed stick, body shortened and widened, turtle tail, roll bar, laid back-short custom windshield. I might need a drivers door. Does anybody have one? Thats my plan but im sure most will change! Will try to keep up with build pics throughout.

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 66
heres a thought

Attachments

• DSC00933.jpg
    DSC00933.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00901.jpg
    DSC00901.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00908.jpg
    DSC00908.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 49
Junktruck,
Welcome to the forum. Sure got ya a nice catch there... please keep us posted on u're progress!

BoB

That's so cool , I had that car on my watch list on the bay . Glad to see it went to a member , and at a great price !! I will be watching for updates [cl[P

That's so cool , I had that car on my watch list on the bay . Glad to see it went to a member , and at a great price !! I will be watching for updates [cl[P

Yeah I dont see much come up my way so I had to watch and see what happened. I put the number in and if I got it fine, if not I would have kept looking. I figure pricewise Its a little high but when I figure in having to travel and get something im way ahead of the game.

I don't think it's high , I drove from alabama to min. and payed $200.00 more to get mine . That's well over 2000 miles , but it was an adventure .

Latest posts

Back