my Stude pkup!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigShem

well as many of you know RoddinRon and I trade both our projects.... i just started messing with everthing blasting parts powdering and fitting.... its gonna be a 48 studepkup i only have a few pics to start as i progress i'll add more so bear with me fellows....

Attachments

• P5156423.jpg
    P5156423.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 36
  • bigshem build pics 004.jpg
    bigshem build pics 004.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 35
  • bigshem build pics 001.jpg
    bigshem build pics 001.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 35
  • bigshem build pics 003.jpg
    bigshem build pics 003.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Ebaypics042.jpg
    Ebaypics042.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 49
Well, ya got more done then I did with the 56....I got the brake and spindle kit, but the car's still sitting on the trailer waiting for me to get off my butt and move my 40 Studebaker out of the way. Keep picking away at it, and you'll have it on the road in no time....and like I said before if ya have any questions, just ask

If I hadn't already been up to my ear lobs in projects I would have owned that truck when it came up for sale. That thing is going to have a great look. Have fun with it. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

one thing i like BOUT STuDE TRUCKS IS WITJOUT THE FENDERS they look like a rats snout! , i found one for 2500. to much for me , but i am still looking for one , Nice truck shem! RTD

awww thanks guys...... like i said its a start... i'm really stoked on this build as i can i'll get some more pics for yas....and hope everyone has a great Christmas

Latest posts

Back