Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1270080.jpg

The door tops come off with the roof. If I was going to run side glass, I was going to make the tops unbolt from the doors. It was going to be a hassle. This is quick and easy.

What about putting a bushing in each of the door pillars, and a pin each side of the window frame, some latches to keep them down. when you pull the roof, slide the window frames straight out. Since the windows would be down already, would probably work out pretty nicely [;)

It is from the company I just became a dealer for. As a matter of fact all these new parts came from the stuff I am a dealer for. The normal cuts in the axle are round, oval, and diamond. This one took a little over a month to get, because it was a custom design.
I am trying to use alot of these parts on this build. I figure, if I am going to sell this stuff I better have some experience with it. I'll pedal this stuff on my BoneHEad CustomZ thread, with pricing.

I was at Lucky 7 on monday picking up some parts for my biuld and mentioned this build to Joe and the first word out of joes mouth where that gotta be Bonehead , i'm an hour way from there shop they make alot of cool parts .

Awesome build !!!!! Sweet skills demonstrated all through this thread . The """ Little touches """ are going to make this rat truck a show winner .

I was at Lucky 7 on monday picking up some parts for my biuld and mentioned this build to Joe and the first word out of joes mouth where that gotta be Bonehead , i'm an hour way from there shop they make alot of cool parts .

Soon to be known far and wide. :rolleyes: I am looking forward to getting this one done, it is starting to take shape now, and I want to drive it.

Awesome build !!!!! Sweet skills demonstrated all through this thread . The """ Little touches """ are going to make this rat truck a show winner .

Thanks, This one will be one you could walk around for an hour and not see all the details.

Alot has been going on.
First picture: I had to grind a little off the caliper brackets so the calipers would go on.
P2090082.jpg

2nd picture: I built a steering arm, and had to squeeze it in.
P2090085.jpg

3rd picture: I still pack bearings in the palm of my hand. Old fashioned, I know, but it works well.
P2090087.jpg

4th picture: frame is coming together....

Great frame !! It's nice to see something different than the usual 2x4 frame members, more out-of-the-box thinking at work [cl[dr[cl, of course, we've come to expect no less from your builds.
[P[P

Latest posts

Back