1945 dodge brothers truck first time rod build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ford adapter and dodge ones set the motors vertically the chevy ones have the lean not sure how they set them up when they have the autos behind them all of the 4bt i have been around always had manual trans in their original uses and now their current ones.

got the rear axle and much up tires under the back i thin i need to do some work to get the ride leith down its sitting at 8in with a 26in tire may land up flipping the axle onto of the springs

after almost a year got in contact with the previous owner of the truck and picked up the bed sides and fenders that i passed up originally good deal for $50

getting ready for the big move to the new chassis and the possible chop top
found this on the drivers a pillar looks like the truck was last serviced in 1975 going to try and keep this on the cab but i doubt it will happen

well its been on the back burner for a wile with getting married work and the cold weather but got out to do some work on the floors. also got another set of spoked wheels hopefully this set is usable

thew a seat in on the new floor sports for a test fit these free seats art going to fly but i know know i won't be cutting the top. in the seat if the top were to come down id be hunched over all the time to see out so keeping the stock glass size it is.

also had a change of heart about the leafs out back after the cab moved so the rear is now going to be on some bags

Latest posts

Back