back to the Studebaker

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thom

My 2nd try at posting this... I am now able to get started back on my 55 Studebaker truck. It is on a Dodge Dakota frame. It will be going, later today, to a shop to have the cab floor replaced. I will be able to start the reassembly when I get it back home. I hope to drive it by Thanksgiving, or at least by Christmas.:):):)

305 with turbo 400 for engine & trans. When I get it back home with cab floors in it I plan to clean and paint the frame and suspension. I have the parts to put all new brakes on it , except for the master cylinder and booster. I have not decided what I want to do there. I would like to mount the cylinder and booster under the floor. I'm reusing the original steering wheel and column shift lever. The lever is modified to work the auto trans.

Good to hear you're using the original column and shifter! I think that looks WAY BETTER than a big clunky late model column in a old truck.

Latest posts

Back