Gus's New Junkyark.....Help!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I wish I could drive on over and grab some of that stuff. But, empty pockets & 2,500 miles are between that & reality :(

Is this stuff going at scrap prices?...just asking

yeah pretty much. if they are picked up there at the job site it's going to be cheaper but if I have to truck them 250 miles home to save them then the price go's up .......... I'm not going to be asking 3-4 5 grand for anything, I'm like the guy at the circus I can guess what it will scrap out for and I'm just going to pretty much just double that price and that's what it will sell for because I'll have to load it deal with who ever wants it some want this cut off and only want this or that and that's takes time "time is money" most of it will go out the door at a grand up to two grand.........unless it hit E-rip "ebay". I'm offering those deals everyone wants but it seems no one wants ????

No there is only one 59 on this post I thought u were looking in Things Forgotten and that's where I thought I posted these pictures was there in Things Forgotten.......

Latest posts

Back