Is there anything that Chevy parts won`t fix?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex1927

I have a 1996 MTD lawmnower that I use to cut grass around rental houses.It is just a couple houses every 2 weeks,but it is all the income I have now since boat industry crashed.
The mower has a 14.5hp briggs and stratton and it broke a pushrod just before finishing last house 2 weeks ago.We had to come up with money to order new one,so it did not show up in time for this weeks cut.
My brother knew where there was some old big block chevy pushrods and tried it.Was just a hair short,but he adjusted it up as best he could,and mower cranked right up and I cut saturday morning with it.
The pushrods we Ordered showed up saturday afternoon right after we got back from cutting.:rolleyes:
The chevy pushrod really saved my bacon that time.The last thing I need is to get fired from the only job I have left.
Well,bottom line is chevy pushrods work in briggs and stratton engines too.[cl

Hey Rex

My daily driver is a Chevy and I have to say without it I would be broke...It makes me more money than any other brand...I am rebuilding a flat fender Willys and costs me money....I raced Dodge Neons for years....and they cost me money too....Chevys make me money....everything else costs me money...CHEVYS RULE....everything else drools...thanks for sharing your find...

MikeC

So the answer apparently unanimously is.....

Chevy.......when it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight!!!...:D

the chevy truck cab body works great on my ford ;)[P[cl

Made it look better too!

Chevy's helped fix my marrige....they always started and ran fast when I had to get out of the yard quick when I did something wrong!![cl

Latest posts

Back