Sons graduation presant (not a rat)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
So the wife and I couldn't think what to do for our 18 year old son for his HS graduation presant. He said he didn't want a party and gave no ideas about a gift. Soo he is into super cars (on Xbox and in magazines!) so we got him 5 laps around NH international Speedways road course in an Audi R8 and 5 laps in a Lamborgini Giardo Superlegrra. I did 5 laps in the Lambo myself cause I can! He had a blast. We kept it a secret until we pulled into the race track.

Attachments

• John Lambo 001.jpg
    John Lambo 001.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 61
  • David Lambo 001.jpg
    David Lambo 001.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 53
Nice! The lady got me something similar for my birthday. Can't wait! :)
Last time I was in a super car, I had to be nice, and still got the father in law yelled at by the neighbor cause the neighbor thought he was old enough to know better :D:eek::rolleyes:

Very cool........

How come my parents and grandparents didn't do stuff like this for Me??? Cause they didn't have stuff like this I guess...... :( but very nice for him....

And the "old man" still had 7 seconds on him in the lap time department! Lol[cl

It's all those precision driving classes you've had...

And the "old man" still had 7 seconds on him in the lap time department! Lol[cl

although....you should have caught him by the last turn.....that would have woke him up...lol...:D

super cool!:cool:

a gift that was well thought out & followed thru on, my hat's off to you good man-[cl[cl
take a few laps in a super car for yourself ;)

Fun ride. Surprisingly docile at low speeds. Did realize the 08 ZO6 I supercharged for a customer was faster for 1/2 the money

Latest posts

Back