My new Studebaker arrived today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz

Livin' the rat roddin' lifestyle
I'm relly excited about this project. RoddinRon is a great guy that worked with me on the buy and even delivered it. .The hard work is already done so my plan is drop in a 350 sbc and overdrive trans, get the details fixed to get it on the road asap. But it'll have to wait til I get my A bucket finished and I'm very close to that.
Thanks Ron, I appreciate all your effort on this deal...[cl

Attachments

• 40 stoodybaker 001 (Small).jpg
    40 stoodybaker 001 (Small).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 40 stoodybaker 002 (Small).jpg
    40 stoodybaker 002 (Small).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 40 stoodybaker 003 (Small).jpg
    40 stoodybaker 003 (Small).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 40 stoodybaker 004 (Small).jpg
    40 stoodybaker 004 (Small).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 42
I'm glad it went to a good home! I'm looking forward to see what you do with some of the clean up I never got back to.

I did enjoy the road trip to bring it down to you, but....I-95 north was a pain in the butt on the way back. Three separate accidents in the last 45 miles of Virginia made for a lot of parking and slow crawling.

Enjoy the new project Fuzz

Guess I need to change my avatar now

I'm glad it went to a good home! I'm looking forward to see what you do with some of the clean up I never got back to.

I did enjoy the road trip to bring it down to you, but....I-95 north was a pain in the butt on the way back. Three separate accidents in the last 45 miles of Virginia made for a lot of parking and slow crawling.

Enjoy the new project Fuzz

Guess I need to change my avatar now

Glad you made it home safe, sorry about va traffic jam, typical for I95 tho.
Can I barrow the phraze..A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker:D

Can I barrow the phraze..A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker:D

Why not...I borrowed it (paraphrased it would be appropriate) from Fozzy Bear in the Muppets Movie "ahhh a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker"

Latest posts

Back