Doggy treadmill

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
I am goimg to add low formica sides and then roger and lily will be able to get a little exercise.
Breeders use these to add bulky muscle to their dogs.
It is just too **** cold for them to spend much time outside at all.
And they are going crazy
A tired dog is a good dog.

Attachments

• 20170209_161918.jpg
    20170209_161918.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 39
I've got a carpet mill, new sitting in the box. Bought it a few years ago for the Rotty. She newer took to it. I've never heard of any breeds other than Pits & bulldogs that use them.

BTW - They aren't really for muscles building as much as owners being too damm lazy to run their dogs. Or, it being too dammed cold to be out side. ;) All exercise with increase muscle strength. Muscle size can only be improved 5%-8% over what the dogs genes intended without steroids.

For me I found the best answer was using bicycle to run my dogs. I need to keep them leashed as they will run game animals if given a chance.

I own a Grand Carpet Mill:

http://www.grandcarpetmill.com/bigdog.htm

It's worth the money to buy a quality one. Electric mills are dangerous as the dog can not self regulate speed.

I've got a carpet mill, new sitting in the box. Bought it a few years ago for the Rotty. She newer took to it. I've never heard of any breeds other than Pits & bulldogs that use them.

BTW - They aren't really for muscles building as much as owners being too damm lazy to run their dogs. Or, it being too dammed cold to be out side. ;) All exercise with increase muscle strength. Muscle size can only be improved 5%-8% over what the dogs genes intended without steroids.

For me I found the best answer was using bicycle to run my dogs. I need to keep them leashed as they will run game animals if given a chance.

I own a Grand Carpet Mill:

http://www.grandcarpetmill.com/bigdog.htm

It's worth the money to buy a quality one. Electric mills are dangerous as the dog can not self regulate speed.

I used to deliver and assemble treadmills.. took a top of the line model to a fellow and after assembling it I was going to show him how to operate it and he said no, it's not for me, it's for my german shepherd! WTH?.. Had another customer demo and increased the speed to the fastest setting which was 12mph. while it was running her pug jumped up on the belt and was going as fast as his little legs would go! [cl lol

Latest posts

Back