Sword fight anyone?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only is it stupid it's also moronic. Wonder who will be the first one to be asked why they brought a sword to a gunfight:rolleyes:

main-qimg-9cb696c3cb3a2fe8b368dc2a5e6ff6a4-c

hehehe for when the gun runs out of bullets [ddd

kinda hard for me to get my head around .. here in new Zealand unless your government protection squad, or police in 'bad situation' guns (and swords)aren't generally seen in public..

theres are little part of me that even suggests swords are a little outdated form of 'self protection' im mentally heading toward an apocalyptic Mad Max scenario..

I may even go around Texas when I visit the US next year,, just in case im mugged, raped, beaten, drugged, shot and now ~ stabbed...

[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd

please excuse my cynicism parried with dark humor just a "playful stab" . Hope my cutting remarks don't slice too deep....:D

23crate, It's like some of the bars i've been to, If you don't have a knife when you go in, they will give you one. :D

Haha! Texas will now have a huge influx of fedora wearing neckbeards moving into basements all over the state!

There was a skinny little runt that use to like my sister. One night he was in a bar and 3 guys were picking on him. They told him to step outside and he did. They went into an alley to presumably kick his butt. He was wearing a trench coat. He reached into his coat and pulled out a Samurai Sword. The 3 guys spread eagle on the ground and never bothered him again. He was a weird little guy we didn't like much. When came to the door to ask my sister out, my Dad sic'd the dog on him. LOL

Latest posts

Back