Hey Dr. Crankenstien....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not heard of "The Dead South", but I hit your link and learned they are from my neck of the woods... more specifically, right in my back yard, Regina SK (the city that rhymes with fun) as am I.

Thanks for the link. I like them and listened to a few more of their tunes. [cl

Here's one for Bruno... language warning...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i95sEX1YBlA

BTW, Snake Farm, I still owe you an old house story and a tuxedo pic. ;)

I have not heard of "The Dead South", but I hit your link and learned they are from my neck of the woods... more specifically, right in my back yard, Regina SK (the city that rhymes with fun) as am I.

I've been listening to them for three or four years now and really enjoy them. They have a new cello player now and "Banjo Babe" Eliza Doyle is currently touring with them. They put on one heck of a live show and when they get back to Regina you really ought to check them out.

The reason I asked about them....they played a show tonight in my daughter's living room!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4692 (1).jpg
    IMG_4692 (1).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
BTW, Snake Farm, I still owe you an old house story and a tuxedo pic. ;)

Yes you do! :D

I also owe everyone on here an update on the "Paradise Road First House On The Right" too. There's some things left to do there but they've been living in it for almost three years now and it's turned into quite a happening place, for a little country farmhouse.
I'm pretty bummed about losing all the pics on my threads but I haven't had the time to do anything about it....hopefully I can soon. :(

Now, I'm curious... how or why does your daughter have a live act in her living room?

Yes you do! :D

I also owe everyone on here an update on the "Paradise Road First House On The Right" too. There's some things left to do there but they've been living in it for almost three years now and it's turned into quite a happening place, for a little country farmhouse.
I'm pretty bummed about losing all the pics on my threads but I haven't had the time to do anything about it....hopefully I can soon. :(

I won't forget what I owe you. Stay tuned, this might take a while...

DO NOT remove your pics from Photobucket, if that's where they are. The existing links can be fixed, but if you move or remove them, they're gone forever!

If you're using Google Chrome, add this extension...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

For Firefox...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fi...embedded-fix/?src=ss&hotlinkfix=1505949183600

Thanks for the Photobucket info Doc, I'll try that fix as soon as I get a chance. I'll also try to post up an update on the house and what's been going on there, I've been so swamped and strung out from work for the past year or two that I haven't had time for much of anything else.

Latest posts

Back