The Roofus Special

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A while back, I robbed the new ball joints off of roofus for the jag front end that is under the studebaker. Today I ordered new ball joints for roofus.

I'm tired of waiting to be perfectly inspired on what to do next. I'm going to assemble it with what I have now and redo the stuff I'm not happy with at a later date. I need the workbench.

Good to see you back at it. I was concerned Rufus was going to become an artifact.

Almost. Gotta find another place for c clamps and sawsalls.

Attachments

• 20211229_103343.jpg
    20211229_103343.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 35
Holy crap... looks like you need a place for a whole lot more :eek:
The size of the columns make me wonder what`s upstairs....? The Chrysler building...?

That is dad's shop gantry that he built out of big steel scraps for fun. When he built the shop, he was planning to hang a 50ft mahogany chris craft in the ceiling...just because.

He erected all that steel by himself without a crane. He is the kinda guy that could have built the pyramids with hand tools.

Last edited:
That is dad's shop gantry that he built out of big steel scraps for fun. When he built the shop, he was planning to hang a 50ft mahogany chris craft in the ceiling...just because.

He erected all that steel by himself without a crane. He is the kinda guy that could have built the pyramids with hand tools.

Thats very cool, sounds alot like my dad! He can build something from nothing

Latest posts

Back